Covid-19 Response: G2S Continuity of Learning and COVID-19 Response Plan (PDF)Learn More
G2S Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Screening
All visitors (anyone other than enrolled students) must complete a screening form BEFORE entering G2S property.
Enrolled students are strongly encouraged to review the screener questions each day to determine if they should attend school in-person.
Choose the most convenient way to complete the screening form:
- Option 1: Complete the form online prior to entering G2S property.
- Click here to fill out the form
- Option 2: Fill out a paper copy when you enter the G2S main entrance.
- Option 3: Scan this QR code with your phone or smart device for mobile access to the form:
G2S Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Screening Questions
If you answer YES to any of these questions and/or have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, you may not enter G2S property until cleared. Please self-isolate and contact your doctor or health department for further guidance.
In the past 24 hours have you experienced any of the following symptoms?
- Subjective Fever (felt feverish)
- Experienced: New or Worsening Cough
- Shortness of Breath
- Sore Throat
- Loss of Taste or Smell
In the past 14 days have you:
- Have you had close contact in the last 14 days with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you engaged in any activity or travel within the last 14 days which fails to comply with the guidance to social distance, mask, and sanitize hands?
- Have you been directed or told by the local health department or your healthcare provider to self-isolate or self-quarantine?
You must agree to G2S Rules:
- Social distancing, regular hand washing and/or use of hand sanitizer, and a properly worn face covering.
You must agree to wear a properly worn face covering over your mouth and nose for the duration of your time at G2S.
You must attest that the answers you have provided are true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us.